Tuesday, November 13, 2012

OOTD Inspiration

Marion from Marionberry Style has become one of my favorite fashion bloggers! Even at nearly 8 months pregnant, she hasn't missed a single beat! I think I like her style so much because it's practical...and she manages to create the cutest ensembles with just the right combination of trends and classic pieces.

When I came across this outfit, I thought to myself..."Duh...I already have a gray blazer and plaid shirt in my closet". But I would've never thought to put the two together.

Which style bloggers have influenced your style lately?


Here's my re-creation!





plaid boyfriend top: GAP Outlet
blazer: Dillards (old)
skinnies: Target
booties: Steve Madden via Marshalls (old)
jewels: Francesca's Collections, Charming Charlie & MK
bag: LV

Linking up with:
pleated poppy

Real Girl Style Link Up

15 comments:

  1. Love that inspiration, and your yellow necklace is too cute!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style! Stopping by from linkup. I love Marion's Style too ,
    Katherine
    www.jagstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet Angela! :)
    And I adore the pop of yellow in the necklace...a great compliment to the red.
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done with the recreation!!! I love plaid and I love blazers!! Perfect combo!! Marion is fab! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love a flannel with a blazer - such a cool look! And your booties are fabulous!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of Gap outlet, and love this shirt! Like, love love this shirt. You have some seriously cute style, and it's great that you're using other bloggers for inspiration. I ran across your blog via Shanna's linkup, and wanted to say hello!

    -Your newest follower!

    Britt
    Secondhand Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love your blog, too! Following back :)

      Delete
  7. Great recreation!! Those booties are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I adore your blog, definitely following now :)

    Myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love feedback & comments. I read every one of them so keep em' coming! xo

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips