Joseph's Coat


My friend and owner of Soljour Boutique sent me this beautiful "shimmer & shine" sequin wrap dress! And honestly, the only thing better than a sequin wrap dress is a sequin wrap dress that DOUBLES as a duster! It's for sure a statement piece but I love that it can be dressed up or down!

When it arrived in the mail a couple weeks ago, I tried it on for my hubby and he looked at it, squinted a bit, and said that looks like Joseph's coat. 🙄 As in Joseph and the coat of many colors, Joseph (see Genesis 37). Coming from a man who wears Crocs and socks on a regular basis, I didn't pay him much mind...because when I first laid eyes on this beauty and realized later that it was such a versatile piece, I fell in love. Plus Joseph was legit, so it's no surprise that his style was poppin'. 

The dressier look was simple to piece together as it doesn't get any simpler than a wrap dress! I purchased these super cute (but horribly uncomfortable) Betsy Johnson ankle bow heels on mega clearance in spring 2017, and knew right away that they would be perfect with this dress. This look has holiday vibes all over it, right?! Holiday cocktail party, anyone?

Dress | Heels (similar)



The casual look was also simple to piece together because it is literally my go-to. High-waist denim, a cami, and metallic mules have been in HEAVY rotation all spring and summer. I switch is up with dusters and kimonos, and statement earrings, and it becomes a whole new look. But this sequin duster set this basic outfit all the way off. Perfect for a casual dinner with my hubby or girlfriends!

Dress/Duster | Denim (similar) | Cami (similar) | Mules 


The other amazing part of wearing head to toe sequins is accessories are really not needed. Besides earrings, the dress/duster is a whole accessory in and of itself. A whole multi-colored sparkly mood, I tell you. 


As a business owner myself, I always appreciate when friends + family support me, so please go check out my girl at Soljour Boutique! She's got some super cute pieces, including this fabulous wrap dress/duster, that I know you'll love! 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Keto Slim product may be very clean to use. You simply should seek advice from your health practitioner as soon as earlier than the use of those capsules. They will suggest you the dosage plan after seeing and checking your frame condition. The preparation chart is also there within the box in your help. You must observe it if you are not going on your physician for consultation. The maximum fundamental dosage plan is right here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love, love, love feedback & comments. I read every one of them so keep em' coming! xo