Know Your Worth



But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. [Romans 5:8 NASB]


On this beautiful 70 degree GOOD Friday, I am reminded of my worth. I am so undeserving of even the easy breaths I take each second; yet He loved me enough to the point of death on a cross. Beyond grateful that the story didn't end at the cross and, because the tomb is empty, I am able to live each day with my head held high and my mind set on eternity.

Tee, Jeans & Belt: Target | Blazer: Express | Sandals: Gianni Bini via Dillards | Tote: Walmart


Have an amazingly blessed Good Friday, friends!


Comments

  1. It's great to see you back! Hope all is well with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love, love, love feedback & comments. I read every one of them so keep em' coming! xo