October Style Series: A Tale of the White Studded Mule (Look #2)

What's better than a maxi skirt? A HIGH-waist maxi skirt which means I don't have to worry about sucking in. Add in a front slit (so I don't look like a total mom), and I'm winning all around!

I found this maxi skirt earlier this spring at Express Factory and fell in love. I've had the cami and denim jacket for awhile and thought the pieces together were feminine, yet edgy. Aaaannnd yet another win for the white studded mules.

Skirt: Express Factory similar | Cami: Banana Republic similar | Jacket: Nordstrom Rack | Mules: Target

I had every intention to cross off an item on my Fall Bucket List this weekend, but rain was in the forecast so I played it safe and hung out around the house. And guess what? The weather ended up being gorgeous with only a couple scattered showers. Oh well--I'm still determined to get through my list before winter hits--rain or shine!

Comments