Family Vacation | Babymoon + 24 Week Update


I spent Memorial Day weekend in the beautiful city of Seagrove, FL...right outside of Destin.

I'm reminded quite often these days that my vacationing days will be few and far in between with a new baby so I knew I wanted to get a vacation in before Baby Webb makes her debut in September. So when my family in Atlanta started talking about/planning a weekend vacay in Destin, hubby and I, along with my parents, decided to join in on the fun!

There was a big group of us...18 total...so it felt much more like a family vacation than a "babymoon" but it was a vacation nonetheless so I was happy. The white sand and blue water down there is utterly amazing...and the weather was nothing short of perfection.


This was the view from our balcony. Isn't it sooo pretty?!


We stayed in the most adorable two bedroom condo with my cousin, Tiffany & her hubby. This was our room. I was so preoccupied with just enjoying my time there that I forgot to take pictures of the rest of the condo. But take my word for it...it was really cute.


The first morning, my Aunt cooked a yummy breakfast complete with fried chicken! 


After breakfast, we headed out to the beach. 




Dinner the first night...me & my man.


The parents.


A quick group shot right before a stroll around Baytowne Wharf in Destin.


Hubby decided to do some ziplining! And it was pure comedy...as always.



Cedra's adorable little girl, Lexi...she had us ALL in stitches all weekend. This little girl needs to be on TV...seriously.



Breakfast on the balcony


Our last day on the beach :(


And last but not least...our last meal at the Donut Hole. Have you ever seen a pancake this huge?!

I could've used just one more day on that beach but I'm glad to be home. We had a great time...I'm so glad we got to get away for a few days!

Now on to my 24 week update...24 WEEKS = 6 months...craziness.

24 WEEK UPDATE

Due date?
September 16th

How far along?
24 weeks + 2 days!  

How big is baby?
Baby may weigh as much as 1 pound and about a foot long. 

Cravings?
No real cravings anymore. My dad called me "Mikey" the other day because I seriously have the urge to eat everything in sight. :| 

How I feel?
Still feeling pretty good! 

Showing?
Yep, definitely showing now. I've gained 17 POUNDS as of my 22 week doctor's appointment. Yikes.


Movement?
Still feeling the occasional flutter but no kicking yet. 

Gender?
Baby Webb is a girl! Read all about the gender reveal here.

Looking forward to?
Starting to pull the nursery together. Can't wait to see my vision come to life...and share it with all of you.

Sleeping OK?
Yep, still sleeping OK. 

Next Doctor's Appointment?
June 10th

Prayer Requests?
May was super hectic so thank you for your prayers. We moved into our home and I took 3 trips total (2 for work)...and we managed to survive.

I'm in serious nesting mode so please pray that I would pace myself. Oh...and that I would choose healthy meals and snacks over what I REALLY want to eat...like cake, donuts, hamburgers, etc. ;) And of course, pray for baby girl...for her health. And overall, just a continued healthy pregnancy.

Comments

  1. What wonderful photos and a fabulous vacation! I've got to plan one for our family, too! Thanks, for the inspiration! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you and your baby bump!!! Can't wait to see her and I am glad you were able to get a way for a little bit!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! These pictures look amazing and I know you all had a wonderful time. I was out in Pensacola for Memorial Day but unfortunately, I didn't stay. Maybe next time or before the summer is out, we'll go back.

    BTW, you really have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pix are high def love them = family quality time is also me quality time pray you'll have a safe delivery. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love, love, love feedback & comments. I read every one of them so keep em' coming! xo