Easter White

When you have little kids with dirty, germy fingers, you tend to stay away from white; or, at least I do. But when I saw this cute Nicole Miller number at Dillard's online during the NYD sale, I decided that it needed to be added to my closet as it was originally priced at $148, but I scored it for $25! And let's be honest...you just don't walk away from a deal like that! I figured if I (or my kids) ruined it somehow, it wouldn't be a huge "L" since I didn't spend much. AND it's timeless - wouldn't you agree? I could see myself wearing this pretty for years to come! 


I wore it for Easter service yesterday and, besides missing my mouth once when I was drinking a bottle of water, I managed to get home (and out of it) unscathed.


Hope you all are having a beautiful Easter weekend with family + friends!
 
Dress: Nicole Miller via Dillards | Heels: Zara


Comments