THE Perfect Summer Handbag

You know what? I'm not - and have never really been - into handbags. I'm pretty practical when it comes to bags. It's kind of a chore to move all my junk from one bag to another. So, it's highly likely that you will see me carrying the same handbag for a year or longer.

BUT...every now and again, a cute bag will catch my eye and I HAVE to have it, which is basically how this pretty little thing ended up in my closet recently.
 

Not gonna lie though - it's not the most practical bag. It doesn't hold a lot and you can't just throw it over a chair when you're out to eat. BUT - it's cute. And it compliments pretty much any outfit! It's honestly the perfect spring/summer bag!

Boyfriend Denim Jacket: Amazon | Pants: H&M | Bodysuit: Forever21 | Shoes: Zara


I love it so much that I'm giving one away! Head over to the gram for more giveaway details! 

@angelawebb09
@angelawebb09
@angelawebb09

Comments