Thursday Thrills, Throwbacks & Threads


THRILLS

Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you righteous ones; And shout for joy, all you who are upright in heart. - Psalm 32:11

Our town hosts a Halloween-themed family camping event each year in late-October. We planned to take Kendall and my nephew, Dominick, but the temp ended up below 50, so we decided against it. I would rather forego 2 months of shopping than sleep outside in the cold. :| Instead, we ended up creating our own indoor camping experience with our friends, Derrick, Robin & their two girls - complete with a tent, hot dogs, s'mores, and ghost stories. It was a good time and I was so glad we could still do something fun for the kiddos.

Only took a few pics from the evening. And posted on Instagram. Look how excited they were!


THROWBACKS

We do not know the true value of our moments until they have undergone the test of memory. - Georges Duhamel

I was listening to the radio on my way to work a few days ago and one of my FAV songs from junior high came on - You're All I Need by Method Man ft. MJB!  That song takes me all the way back to 1995...hanging out at my friend Theresa's house after school. Lots of laughing, singing, rapping & dancing! Oh, how care-free we were! And such wannabe thugs...us suburban kids. ;) Still love that song...and still know all the lyrics! I feel Saturday night karaoke coming on soon. Yep, I can feel it.

Behind the scenes of the All I Need video shoot
THREADS

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. - Coco Chanel

There are VERY few celebs I get excited about, but Tia & Tamera are two that I absolutely love. They are just so cute. I watch their reality show on Style faithfully - mostly to get a good laugh at their latest antics - but also to see what they're wearing. I love how they're able to pull off so many trends so effortlessly. I recently pinned a pic of Tia wearing a super cute, yet simple outfit. I definitely plan to recreate it soon.

Image via Style Network
Last but not least, I have to share my latest shoe find! I ordered these babies from Zara yesterday!

 Multi-color Vamp Shoe by Zara

How can you not love Zara? I just love the versatility of this shoe! So excited to wear these lovelies!

Thanks for stopping by for this week's Thursday TTT! New to my blog? Read about the inspiration behind Thursday TTT here.

xoxo,

Comments

  1. Great Post Angela! I love the Pic of Tia, or is it Tamara. That hair cut is also Very nice on her!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love, love, love feedback & comments. I read every one of them so keep em' coming! xo