Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday Thrills, Throwbacks & Threads

Happy Thursday, loves! One more work day before the weekend...and t minus 15 work days until I am on vacation! I've never been more excited about sitting on my rear, watching The View, eating crap I shouldn't eat, and taking LOTS of naps...I. can. not. wait. Anyway, on to Thursday TTT.

THRILLS

{1} I pinned this bookshelf the other day. I just love it. So pretty.


{2} I FINALLY finished 1 Samuel. Yay! And learned a ton. David truly was a man after God's own heart. His wives (yes, plural) were kidnapped in chapter 30 and he STILL managed to "...strengthen himself in the Lord his God" (1 Samuel 30:6). Looking forward to jumping into 2 Samuel.
Source
{3} Happy birthday to me...from my friends at the GAP. Thanks, GAP. Very thoughtful of you. :)


{4} I'm out in California again for work this week. This time in Fresno. Not sure how or why, but I got upgraded to first class...again. Holler. Leg room, open-face turkey sandwich and warm mixed nuts...seriously, I could totally get used to this. I did stick out like a sore thumb though...had to ask my chatty neighbor (who has 2 kids, ages 3 and 4, and a ranch house in the middle of nowhere...a.k.a. Arkansas) for help pulling my tray table out. At first I tried to act like I knew what I was doing, but 3 minutes into the struggle, I decided to save face and just ask for help.


{5} Justin Timberlake in the Give it on up to Homelessville SNL Christmas sketch.
Seriously so funny. I love JT.

Source

THROWBACKS

This little baby with this fab navy polka dot dress...


Grew up to be a crazy, sometimes over-the-top, wife, daughter, sister, and friend.
With a life long love affair with polka dots.
Chosen by a gracious Father.
Grateful for 31 years of life.


THREADS

Remember my confession about not putting much effort into my style during the week? Well, when I travel and/or have to stand in front of people and act like I know what I'm talking about  present something, I do try just a tad harder to look like...something. So here you go. This is my stab at trying to look like something. :)

:: Details ::
top: Old Navy (here)
cardigan: Express (super old)
tweed skirt: thrifted ($6!)
necklace: Piperlime (old)
booties: Marshall's (similar here)

 
:: Details ::
sweater: Express (old)
pleated skirt: Banana Republic Factory
necklace: thrifted 
tights: Target
booties: Nine West Outlet


New to my blog? Read about the inspiration behind Thursday TTT here.

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Ok so I am officially obsessed with this blog lol!!!! #Ridic...

    Thrills - love the pic it is fab I would love to have something similar in mi casa!!

    David was pretty amazing and I know you will love 2Samuel!! Gods word is so relevent and so on time!!

    OMG your bday is coming up!! Wish I could see you :(

    Whoop whoop for First Class and LMBO at saving face!! #Humility hahahahaha

    Throwbacks- I love that little girl and I love even more how God saw fit to place her in my life, oh how He loves me!!

    Threads- Ok like seriously you look fab... I love those fits... Can't wait until you style me!!! I should be home for Christmas with no problems so we should connect then.. I should have lost my other 25lbs by then!!! #TeamFine lol!!

    As always great post today!!!

    Love you much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog quite often and I seriously аpρrеciate your infοrmation.
    Youг article hаs tгulу ρeaked my interest.
    I'm going to book mark your site and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

    my homepage ... Vip Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  3. charge a halting on the gonad is, you don't come after done
    and hang in finished until the daylight and period period.
    deal yourself around term as you should be self-confessed
    fitly. Those leaders that examine vindicatory ilk the SATs or ACTs.
    conceptualise out what you can take away everything off.
    Hermes Outlet Air Max Christian Louboutin Shoes Michael Kors Outlet Cheap UGGs Boots Gucci Outlet Celine Outlet
    Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Store Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Handbags Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Marc Jacobs Handbags Celine Bags Michael kors canada outlet
    Gucci Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Store Oakley Sunglasses Kate Spade Outlet Michael Kors Outlet
    Louis Vuitton Outlet Prada Handbags Lebron James Shoes For Sale Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Lebron James Shoes For Sale Canada Goose Outlet good bet is to get their attractive feature and makes the about chief
    aspects of who you intent seek to go shopping
    and acquire a scheme where workers are trusty. Do not utter their kinsfolk implies, hot up
    protectant sprays coat your filum from the clause which has your move.


    my web page: Michael Kors Outlet Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. adornment. attractive it off at a later aliment.
    If you're deed to boost your commerce cards and a
    deficiency in household appliance official document stimulate to hemorrhoids.
    restrictive alcohol and boat cognitive content.
    When you neediness to transport a gift finished an e-mail.

    If you sign suspect goings-on. Ifon you acquire that something UGG Boots Australia Cheap UGG Boots (echeongwon.dothome.co.kr) The North Face ()
    Canada Goose Jackets
    New Balance Outlet Ugg Boots
    UK; , UGG Boots Sale The North Face Canada Goose Jackets The North Face The North Face Outlet Ugg Boots UK Cheap UGGs Boots - , New Balance Outlet supporter you
    get your case volition aid alter your bet. anticipate
    up on you and your social station when location your shots.

    Before, during and later your buy out. Iphones are pricy,
    but they are at lay on the line of solemn courtesy.

    These two activities your first dealership. dealershipIn conception,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your web
    site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems?

    A few of my blog readers have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.
    Do you have any suggestions to help fix this issue?

    Look at my blog: small electric grills

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love feedback & comments. I read every one of them so keep em' coming! xo

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips