High Five for Friday


Today I'm linking up with Lauren for H54F!



For more of my random life, follow me on Instagram

{1} This one is more of a high AND low. High: I found these GORGEOUS shoes on shoemint.com. And was super excited when they arrived the other day. Low: But sadly, I CAN NOT walk in them. And here's the thing...I'm a heels kinda girl. But these...can't do it. I tried them on and almost twisted my ankle TWICE! :| Sooo...I've decided to send them back. Sad day.

(2) My dessert contribution, Lemon Brownies, for our family Christmas gathering. My family is very particular about food. You'd think they're all pro food critics...tough crowd. But they loved them! I'll definitely be making another batch soon.

{3} At D&B with some of my college girlfriends. It was so great seeing everybody!

{4} Daddy & Aunt Rhonda fighting over a gift card during our family white elephant exchange. haha!

{5} Date night at Mi Cocina last night...when all of the left overs & sweet potato pie are gone, what's the alternative? Guacamole & strawberry margaritas, of course. ;)

Have an amazing weekend, loves!

xo,


Comments

  1. Those shoes are amazing but no one wants to break an ankle. Lol. I hope you have a fabulous Friday and Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...I'm so sad about those shoes too! They look super cute! That stinks that they don't work! Have an awesome weekend!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love, love, love feedback & comments. I read every one of them so keep em' coming! xo