The 12 Dates of Christmas | Pt. 2


We are majorly slacking on getting these 12 dates accomplished before Christmas. So we've extended our deadline to NYE. ;) Y'all know how it is....life just gets busyAnd the weekdays are especially hard. BUT we are committed to seeing this little challenge through. *Fingers crossed*

So far, we've completed 3 of the 12 dates on the list.

{1} Make a Gingerbread House
{2} Dessert at Cheesecake Factory (using a GC)
{3} Afternoon Trip to Klyde Warren Park
{4} Dinner at our Place with Friends
{5} Video Games (hubby loves video games!)
{6} Put Up & Decorate our Tree
{7} Candlelight Dinner
{8} Prayer Walk
{9} Dinner & Board Games with a Newlywed Couple in our Complex
{11} Movie Date (using a GC)
{12} Bible Study 

Starting with our first date a week or so ago.
And 2 more dates this week.

We FINALLY put our tree up last night. Putting up a tree probably shouldn't count as a "date" but I decided to put it on the list for fear of it not going up otherwise. And we did it together, so I guess that's all that matters.

Here's our modest little tree!


And tonight, we went to Studio Movie Grill to see Life of Pi.

Via
I'm really NOT a fan of Studio Movie Grill. Most of them smell like a combination of corn chips & toe jam. And who wants to eat in the dark? Not. Me. :| Do I sound ungrateful? ;)

Via Instagram

Anyway, smelly theater aside...the movie was FANTASTIC! I had heard almost nothing about it so I really didn't have any expectations. But I was pleasantly surprised. I normally don't get into fantasy adventure flicks but it totally kept me on the edge of my seat. Loved it! And I'm sure hubby was glad he didn't have to sit through another Rom-Com with me. ;)

Hoping to tackle a couple more dates this weekend.
Stay tuned.



Comments

  1. I've been considering reading the book, Life of Pi! You know how I like to read the book before seeing the movie! I think I will since you enjoyed the movie so much! And, Willie and I will help you with #4 on the list...just let me know when!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to your blog from Team Howard, and have been catching up with some posts. also decided to follow because I just thought it to be so interesting. I LOVE date nights with my hubby. I was always curious about Life with Pi but never got around to seeing it- have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Angela! I love your 12 Dates of Christmas idea. Hubby and I are long overdue for a few dates. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your dates.

    We saw Life of Pi at a client's Christmas party. I wasn't excited about it at first, but I loved the movie. It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all can do it, even with your celebrity status it's achievable! Lol!!!

    Toe jam??? This is why I love you!!! Hahahhahahah I feel the same way... Just not a fan!!

    Glad the movie was good tho and you had some awesome company. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this
    subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little
    bit more. Thanks!

    my blog post; online phlebotomy training - ,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love, love, love feedback & comments. I read every one of them so keep em' coming! xo