The Norwegian Butter Crisis + Casual Friday

TGIF, ladies! Man o' man...it has been a LONG week! Soo glad it's Friday!

OK...are you ready for a good laugh? If so, check this out!


Clearly this poor guy is really ticked at us Americans!
At first I thought it was a joke but he seems SO sincere.  
I definitely have a new appreciation for butter after watching this craziness.  :)

Haven't had enough yet? Read more about the Norwegian Butter Crisis here. ha!

S/O to my friend Darragh for INSISTING that I watch this madness.
I'm so glad I did...it totally just made my life.

And here's my very Casual Friday outfit. Wish I could wear jeans to work everyday!

:: Details ::
striped top: H&M (old)
cardi: GAP Outlet
scarf: birthday gift from my friend Kim (check out her blog!)
jeans: Target (old)
flats: Tory Burch (old)


Have an awesome weekend! And remember, never take your butter for granted. ;)

xo, 





Linking up today with Two Thirty-Five Designs.
Please say a prayer for the author of this blog.
Her home burned down recently but none of her family members were harmed.
Praise God for that alone.
My thoughts & prayers to them as they endure the clean-up and rebuilding process.


Comments

  1. Angela... I am in awe... that video has given me a new perspective on butter... I laughed so hard my eyes watered!!!!

    This is unreal... I think he gets high off butter...

    In other news, lol, your OOTD is fab... love it... its amazing what a cute scarf can do to an outfit!!

    Have a fab weekend and I will say a prayer for the author of the above mentioned blog.

    Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should do a butter drive and get this guy some butter!!! lol Oh my gosh!! This was HILARIOUS! Thank you for sharing! Cute outfit by the way! :) Visiting from Two Thirty-Five Designs!

    With Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad you like the scarf! For me, it was one of those items that I loved and would love to receive as a gift, but had no outfit in mind! I knew you'd find a way to rock it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love, love, love feedback & comments. I read every one of them so keep em' coming! xo